In this episode I chat with Chef Randy Duncan and his wife Sylvia Duncan who own Daddy Duncan’s BBQ in Katy, Texas.
You can visit them every Friday and Saturday at Erma Rose Winery 5PM – 9PM to get a chance to eat all of their BBQ and other incredible food offerings.
- See everything Daddy Duncan’s BBQ HERE
- See what knives the guys at Daddy Duncan’s BBQ uses HERE
- Check them out on Instagram HERE
- See them on Facebook HERE
- Follow them on Twitter HERE
- See their menu HERE
- Phone: 713-898-9910
We go into their entire backstory, including how they met and the inspiration for going into the barbecue business. We discuss how much drive, determination and passion it takes to be successful in this world as well as any other small business.
We go into their menu IN DEPTH. It is diverse (with of course a central Texas focus) and is very inspiring. We also talk about their future brick and mortar location which they hope to open at the end of 2021.
Here are their current restaurant collaborations:
- Proud Pie 3522 Mason Rd, Katy, TX 77450
- The Social Pub & Grill 1721 Spring Green Blvd #700, Katy, TX 77494
- Tiger Noodle House 21977 Katy Fwy, Katy, TX 77450 & 1721 Spring Green Blvd, Katy, TX 77494
- Texas Tradition 5321 Hwy Blvd #1306, Katy, TX 77494
- The Pizza Shoppe 5815 Franz Rd C, Katy, TX 77493
- Slurp Ramen Factory 5530 W Grand Pkwy S #550, Richmond, TX 77406
- Glaze Donuts 5815 Franz Rd Suite D, Katy, TX 77493
- Great Harvest Bread Co. 24111 Stockdick School Rd, Katy, TX 77493 & 1623 S Fry Rd, Katy, TX 77450
- Himalaya Restaurant 6652 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77074 – FIRST ONE IN Houston
- Past Collaborations in Katy:
- Papa Gyro’s, Casa Vera Mexican Restaurant, Spicy Isle Caribbean, The Pho Shack
Find them Friday and Saturday here:https://www.google.com/maps/place/ErmaRose+Winery+LLCfirstname.lastname@example.org,-95.8061835,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x27989228786245bc?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjpsvr–YPuAhVN11kKHSgfAd8Q_BIwDXoECBsQBQ