In this episode I chat with Marvin Bendele, the Director of Foodways Texas.
- See all things Foodways Texas HERE
- Follow Foodways Texas on Instagram HERE
- Become a Member (and have a chance at going to Camp Brisket and Barbecue Summer Camp) HERE
- Foodways Texas is on Facebook HERE
- See Foodways Texas on Twitter HERE
- More details on the barbecue camps HERE
- The current event schedule can be found HERE
- Check out the Oral Histories HERE
- Contact Marvin here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Marvin on Instagram HERE
The mission of Foodways Texas is to preserve, promote, and celebrate the diverse food cultures of Texas. It’s a Membership Organization. We go into depth Foodways Texas from the beginning as well as Marvin’s background and what he brings to the organization. We also discuss the moves that have been made to the symposium, Camp Brisket, Barbecue Summer Camp, Camp Vino and other events due to the pandemic.