In this episode I chat with Julie and Brian Wright from Wright on Taco Shop in Harleton, Texas.
- See all things Wright on Taco Shop here: https://www.wrightontaco.com
- Order online here: https://www.wrightontaco.com
- Purchase a Gift Card here: https://squareup.com/gift/788BV683KCT…
- Follow Wright on Taco Shop on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/wrightontac…
- See Wright on Taco Shop on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/wrightontaco…
- Counter service Hours:
- Tuesday/Wednesday 11am – 3PM
- Thursday/Friday 11AM -7PM
- Saturday 11AM – 3PM
- CLOSED – Sunday/Monday
Julie and Brian met in college and went in directions not food related. She went into nursing and he worked with his father at their machine shop, however they always knew they wanted to open something of their own.
As Julie’s taco business started to grow(from a small yellow trailer that they wish they still had) they took the leave in 2016 to get the brick & mortar. The rest they say is history and their biggest hurdles have been keeping up with demand. We go over the menu in depth(it’s super creative, super fun, and sounds incredibly delicious) and talk about their seating(indoors and out). Most people sit outside where they have a large shade tree.
After listening to their story I know you are going to want to head out to East Texas for their food.