In this episode of ‘From Behind the BBQ Front Lines’ I chat with Brandon Hurtado from Hurtado Barbecue in Arlington, Texas.
- See all things Hurtado Barbecue HERE
- Order ahead of time on-line HERE
- Pick up a Hurtado Barbecue gift card HERE
- Follow Hurtado Barbecue on Instagram HERE
- See Hurtado Barbecue on Facebook HERE
- Check out Brandon’s marketing firm ANKR Agency HERE
See their brick and mortar location here: 205 E Front St, Arlington, TX 76010
Hours: Wed – Friday – 11AM – Sold Out; Saturday and Sunday 8AM – 8PM
Saturdays and Sundays: Smoked menudo and breakfast tacos.
We talk about being open during the pandemic, what changed and what stayed the same, how they added online ordering, the new location he put down a lease on, and that they are hiring front of house right now. They are currently at 50% capacity, but they have a massive patio with around 18 picnic tables spaced apart.