Updated: Wednesday April 1, 2020: The situation has been evolving almost every hour across the nation, with cities and states shutting down almost all non-essential businesses. Thankfully restaurants are allowed to stay open for drive-thru, take-out, and curbside service, however many BBQ joints are already closer(temporarily or completely). I will be updating this daily to try to stay on top of it. Please reach out if you notice changes and I will adjust accordingly.
March 15, 2020: These are very unique times and because of necessary restrictions across the country, this is going to hit the restaurant industry and our friends in the BBQ business really hard. I wanted to create an ongoing alphabetical list of BBQ joints across the U.S. that are still open for take out and delivery during these trying times(where possible too, I’ve noted too if they have nationwide shipping options). Things are changing rapidly so please check their individual social media for their current status just to be sure before heading out. Gift certificates are also a great way to support your local BBQ joint or business.
Again, this is a growing and evolving list and please, let me know HERE if you see a BBQ spot I’m missing or if you want me to add any additional info for your restaurant. Here’s another great list for Houston spots updated with the good folks at the Houston BBQ Festival which was recently cancelled: Houston BBQ Festival Houston List. They will be updating often for the Houston area. Daniel Vaughn at Texas Monthly put together a helpful list of Texas BBQ joints HERE. Big thank you to Sean Ludwig from NYC BBQ and The Smoke Sheet for assistance with the New York section and Daryl Chun from SlowBurn BBQ for filling in and helping out tremendously.
- Big Bob Gibson’s Bar-B-Que – Decatur – Monday – Saturday for take-out.
- Bow & Arrow – Auburn – Regular business hours for take-out. You can place your order HERE.
- Little Miss BBQ – Sunnyslope/University – CLOSED for the foreseeable future
- Wright’s Barbecue – Fayetteville- Normal business hours Tuesday – Sunday. Call 479-236-3295 for pickup and you can ask for curbside as well. You can also get a delivery by texting that same number or emailing email@example.com.
- APL BBQ – Los Angeles – Regular business hours. Order on PostMates HERE
- AJ’s Tex Mex & BBQ – Valley Village – Open 7 Days a week for take out AND selling vacuum sealed meats.
- The Bad Jew – Brined meats for sale by the pound available the week of and take-home sandwich kits. Delivery options potentially available.
- Bartz Barbecue – Los Angeles – Offering vacuum sealed meat via their website HERE
- Bludso’s Bar & Que – Los Angeles – Open 7 Days a week for take out and delivery. Also shipping nationwide on Goldbelly HERE
- Boneyard Bistro – Sherman Oaks – open 7 days a week for an extensive take out. See that menu HERE
- Cali Comfort BBQ – Spring Valley – Normal business hours 7 days a week with takeout and delivery options.
- Flatpoint Barbecue – Santa Monica – working on a solution
- Gus’s BBQ – Pasadena open for takeout – Claremont and Porter ranch currently CLOSED
- Heritage Craft Barbecue – San Juan Capistrano – Preorder online vacuum sealed Angus prime briskets HERE and vacuum sealed smoke jalapeño cheddar burger patties HERE;
- Horn Barbecue – Oakland – Pre-Orders open for Sunday March 22nd are now available. Curbside at their restaurant 11AM -2PM. Place your order HERE
- Maple Block Meat Co. – Culver City – Open 7 Days a week from 11:30AM – 8PM for take-out, delivery, and curbside pickup
- Mission St. BBQ – Santa Cruz – Open 7 days a week for take-out only. Order only HERE
- Moo’s Craft Barbecue – Los Angeles – Doing curbside pick-up at the DTLA kitchen for brisket, sausage, ribs, and pulled pork. All vacuum sealed. Order online HERE. All meats vacuum sealed.
- Neighbor Tim’s BBQ & Catering – Tuesday through Sunday order through delivery services listed HERE and pickup during lunch Tuesday – Friday(details HERE)
- Old Slo BBQ Co. – San Luis Obispo – Normal business hours for take-out 7 days a week. Place your order online HERE for pickup. They also offer delivery through UberEats, DoorDash, GrubHub, and FoodJet
- Phil’s BBQ – San Diego All four locations( Point Loma, Santee, San Marcos and Rancho Bernardo) will be open for take out. Deliveries for bulk orders is available, effective today and will last at least until March 31st.
- Rib Ranch BBQ – Woodland Hills – open 7 days a week for take out and delivery
- Rosie’s BBQ & Grillery – Open normal hours – 7 days a week 11:00AM – 9:00PM for to-go by call in or you can order online HERE – Delivery through Postmates, DoorDash, and ezCater.
- SLAB – Los Angeles – Opens 7 days a week starting at 11AM for pick-up as well as delivery via Postmates HERE. DM them for large or special requests. NEW brisket and pulled pork sandwiches free delivery. See info HERE
- Ugly Drum – CLOSED – You can still order Whole Pit Smoked Pastrami or Swiss Stack “Reuben” Sandwich Kit on Goldbelly to be shipped anywhere in the nation HERE
- AJ’s Pit Bar-B-Q – Denver, CO – 11AM – 9PM – Tuesday – Sunday – Place order online HERE for pickup
- GQue – Lone Tree & Westminster – Regular business hours 7 days a week for take-out. Also GrubHub and doorDash for delivery.
- Owlbear Barbecue – Currently CLOSED for the next couple weeks to assess the situation. Will update when there is news.
- Hoodoo Brown Barbeque – Ridgefield – Open Tuesday – Sunday regular business hours
- 3 Sons Bar-B-Q – Freeport – – Regular business hours Tuesday – Saturday – Take-out only.
- Big Lee’s – Serious About Barbecue – Ocala – Normal business hours for take out – Wednesday – Saturday 11:30AM – 3:30PM(or sold out)
- Hometown BBQ Miami – Miami – Regular hours Tuesday – Sunday – take-out available.
- Carne 250 Tex Mex BBQ– Roswell – Normal business hours with a complete take-out menu.
- Fox Bros. Bar-B-Que – Atlanta – CLOSED for now. They have a skeleton crew to help them continue to serve to-go and delivery thru DoorDash HERE
- Fresh Air Bar-B-Que – Macon/Jackson – Normal business hours 7 days a week for take-out only.
- Heirloom Market BBQ – Atlanta – Accepting orders online for pickup on their patio. Place online orders HERE
- Wood’s Chapel BBQ – Atlanta – Business hours as usual, take out only. Delivery is available via DoorDash. To go available and can be ordered via the MobileBytes app to minimize contact Meats available “in bulk” fresh or vacuum packed for greater longevity.
- 17th St. BBQ – Murphysboro – CLOSED – hoping to reopen in a month or two if possible. Their store is still active for their BBQ and merch. You can order HERE
- Smoque BBQ – Chicago – Regular business hours 7 days a week. To place an order for pickup call 773-545-7427 or order online HERE. To place an order for delivery go to trycaviar or doordash
- Smokey D’s BBQ – Des Moines – Regular business hours for carry out , curbside and some delivery(inquire)
- Fiorella’s Jack Stack – Multiple locations – Open 7 days a week for take-out, curbside service, and delivery. Order online HERE
- Jack Stack BBQ – Overland Park – Normal business hours 7 days a week. Carry out and delivery
- Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que – Kansas City – Open normal business hours for take-out and curbside.
- Jones Bar-B-Q Kansas City – Kansas City – Regular business hours Tuesday – Saturday. Carry out only.
- Slaps BBQ – Kansas City – Open 7 Days a week for takeout and delivery. Order online HERE and delivery HERE. Call in Orders: 913-213-3736
- Bad Wolf BBQ – Rustin – Open normal business hours(check social media) take-out only.
- Big Mike’s BBQ Smokehouse – Houma & Thibodaux -Open for drive thru, carry out and WAITR only until further notice. Beginning Wednesday they will post our daily menu online HERE and will limit some items from our regular menu. They can take your order by phone or at our service counter and ask that you wait outside the restaurant in your vehicle until your order is completed as they will bring your order to you, They are also giving away two kids plates free, with a purchase of a pit plate. Limit is four, with two pit plates per order.
- Blue Oak BBQ – New Orleans – Regular business hours. Take out only. Place orders HERE – Free Bag Lunch and a Beer Drive-Thru Saturday March 21st – Noon – Sold out at The ‘Barn’ 3300 Gravier St.
- The Grilling Company – Belmont – Normal hours – Tuesday-Saturday 11-7PM Take-out only
- Ricewood – Ann Arbor – Regular business hours – Tuesday – Saturday / Lunch & Dinner / carry-out only; card only(no cash). Please respect social distancing.
- The Shed BBQ & Blues Joint – Regular business hours. All options available for take-out
- Arthur Bryant’s Barbecue – Open regular business hours 7 days a week. Call in orders for carry-out and curbside delivery only.
- CharBarKC – Kansas City – Open normal business hours for curbside service.
- Gates BBQ – Kansas City – Open normal business hours 7 days a week for carry out.
- Harp Barbecue – Raytown – Still open Saturdays for take-out only 11AM – sold out at Crane Brewing Co
- Jazzy B’s Diner – Open regular business hours Tuesday – Sunday with limited menu for take out
- Q39 – Kansas City – Normal business hours 7 days a week with online ordering HERE for pickup. Just added curbside service.
- Scott’s Kitchen and Catering at Hangar 29 – Kansas City – Normal business hours Monday – Friday. Take-out options available as well as new curbside delivery. Order online HERE. When you place your order online, please tell them the Color, Make, & Model of your car in the “Special Requests” promp.
- SugarFire Smokehouse – St. Louis – Open regular business hours for take-out and curbside service. Place your order online at any location HERE
- Mad Jacks Mountain Top BBQ – Cloudcroft – Open Thursday – Sunday with curbside pickup. Call ahead for fast service.
- Kimchi Smoke – Westwood – Open Wednesday through Saturday – Noon – 7:45PM for takeout(order HERE via ChowNow) and delivery via GrubHub HERE and DoorDash HERE
- Red White & Que Smokehouse – Kearny – Normal hours 11AM -7PM (Wednesday – Sunday) for pick up and Uber eats delivery only with hopes to have their own delivery service up and running by Friday. Please call ahead so they can take your payment over the phone to have everything ready for curbside pickup.
- Dinosaur Bar-B-Que – Various locations – open 7 days a week for take-out
- Fette Sau – Brooklyn – open 7 days a week for take-out and delivery through Grubhub, Seamless, and Caviar
- Fletcher’s Brooklyn Barbecue – Brooklyn – open 7 days a week for take-out and delivery through Grubhub, Seamless, Caviar, and DoorDash
- Gentle Giant Brewing – Regular business hours Tuesday – Sunday – take out.
- Hill Country Barbecue Market – Manhattan – open 7 days a week for take-out and delivery. Place orders online HERE.
- Hometown Bar-B-Que – Brooklyn – Tuesday – Sunday regular business hours – Take-out only.
- Izzy’s Brooklyn Smokehouse – Brooklyn – open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday for take-out and delivery. Call 347.425.0524 to place orders directly.
- Juicy Lucy BBQ – Staten Island – Open 7 days a week for take-out and delivery. New hours 11:00AM until 8:00PM.
- Mable’s Smokehouse – Brooklyn – open 7 days a week for take-out and delivery on Grubhub, Seamless, and Caviar.
- Mighty Quinn’s Barbeque – Various locations – Normal business hours 7 days a week for take-out & delivery from noon-8/9pm depending on the location. Get 15% off with code MIGHTY15 on their website and app. Also on Ubereats, GrubHub and Cavier
- Morgan’s Brooklyn Barbecue – Brooklyn – open 7 days a week for take-out and delivery.
- Queens Bully – Queens – Open 7 days a week, take-out delivery, and curbside delivery. Grubhub, UberEats, Seamless, Postmates, DoorDash. Can place orders directly by calling 718.520.8600.
- Randall’s Barbecue – Manhattan – open 7 days a week from 4pm-9pm for take-out and delivery. For delivery, use Seamless and Grubhub. For take-out, please call 646-692-9980
- Rollin Smoke BBQ – Halfmoon – Check social media for updates. Take-out only.
- Bill Spoon’s Barbecue – Charlotte – Monday – Wednesday – 10:30AM – 3PM and Thursday – Saturday – 10:30AM – 8PM – Call (704) 525-8865 to order for take-out
- Buxton Hall – Asheville – Closed Monday March 16th and Tuesday March 17th. Wednesday March 18th business as usual – 7 Days a Week
- Midwood Smokehouse – Charlotte – Take-out orders Monday – Sunday – 11:00AM – 8:00PM
- Noble Smoke – Charlotte – Regular business hours 7 days a week. Place order on their website HERE for pickup
- Red Bridges BBQ Lodge – Shelby – Open Wednesday – Sunday for take-out. Just launched curbside service and they are working on some potential delivery options.
- Picnic – Durham – Regular business hours – 7 days a week for take-out AND have added delivery as an option.
- Sam Jones BBQ – Winterville – For now it’s business as usual. 7 Days a Week. They also takeout/drive thru available.
- Skylight Inn – Ayden – Currently doing take-out and per Sam Jones they will even bring it out to you if you want.
- Stamey’s Barbecue – Greensboro – Open regular business hours(Monday – Saturday) for all your take-out needs.
- Sweet Lew’s Barbecue – Charlotte – Open Tuesday – Sunday – 11AM – 8PM – Place orders via phone here: (704) 344-0343 for take-out and curbside delivery. Delivery also available 11AM – 2PM and 5PM -8PM
- Holy Trinity Barbecue – Portland – Standard business hours Friday – Sunday. 11AM – Sold Out. Take out only. Curbside preferred. Call 469-964-9256 to place orders. Card and Venmo only. Also selling whole briskets, whole pork shoulders, and full racks of ribs.
- Hometeam BBQ – CLOSED until further notice.
- Lewis Barbecue – Open regular business hours 7 days a week for take out. Order online for to-go HERE
- Rodney Scott’s BBQ – Charleston – Normal business hours 7 days a week with take-out, delivery and curbside options.
- Swig & Swine – Charleston – Open 7 days a week. Take out only.
- B.E. Scott’s BBQ – Regular business hours – Tuesday – Saturday. Take-out available.
- Blake’s BBQ – Martin – Regular business hours. Wednesday – Saturday – Take-out available for all items.
- Charlie’s BBQ & Bakery – Chattanooga – Regular business hours Tuesday – Saturday. Take-out only.
- Charlie Vergos’ Rendezvous – Currently open Tuesday-Saturday from 11am-7pm for pickup as well as home delivery via GrubHub and UberEats with a limited menu . Also you can order their barbecue shipped nationwide HERE.
- Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint – Various locations – Carry-out, curbside, and delivery are available at ALL locations while their dining rooms are temporarily closed.
- Peg Leg Porker – Nashville – CLOSED for the foreseeable future
- 2 Guys 1 Pit BBQ – Houston – Regular hours 7 days a week, take-out. Delivery available via Door Dash, Uber eats, and GrubHub. Also vacuum sealed meats for pickup.
- 2M Smokehouse – San Antonio – Normal business hours – Thursday – Sunday: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM/ or sold out. Offering curbside service now and drive thru VERY soon.
- Alice’s at Treaty Oak Distilling – Dripping Springs – Regular business hours Friday – Sunday. Place to-go orders HERE for Alice’s AND all of their beverages can be ordered HERE to be shipped.
- Banger’s Sausage House & Beer Garden – Austin – CLOSED for now. Details hopefully to come soon.
- Blood Bros. BBQ – Bellaire – Normal hours Wednesday – Sunday for take-out. Call ins welcome to place orders.
- Blu’s Barbeque – Open Tuesday – Sunday regular hours for take-out. Place an order HERE. Drive thru coming very soon.
- Bodacious Bar-B-Q (Mobberly)- Longview – Regular business hours. Tuesday – Saturday. Starting 3/20 they willl be implementing curbside to-go orders. You can call, email, or Facebook message the Bodacious on Mobberly page with your order HERE. Please call ahead at least 30 minutes prior to arrival to give time to prepare. They will require pre-payment over the phone with a credit card for curbside (ABSOLUTELY no cash will be taken). We hope to have a mobile card reader soon. 🚨Our dining room will be closing at end of service tomorrow.🚨 You can still come inside to place your order but must take it to-go.. See map for curbside instructions HERE
- Bodacious BBQ Hallsville – Open regular business hours for pickup and curbside service. Call 903-668-4BBQ to place order.
- Brantley Creek BBQ & Co. – Odessa – Currently Wednesday – Saturday from 11AM – 2PM – Take out only. Offering frozen bbq packs.
- Bretts Backyard Bar-B-Que – Rockdale – Regular business hours Thursday – Sunday. Take-out at trailer.
- Brett’s Barbecue Shop – Katy – Currently CLOSED with plans to transition to curbside service Friday March 27th – March 29th. Announcements on social media to come.
- Brick Vault Brewery & BBQ – Marathon – Thursday – Sunday – Take-out only.
- Brix Barbecue – Forth Worth – Order ‘Brix To-Go’ for a huge selection of their meat items. Message them via DM or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to secure your order.
- Brotherton’s Black Iron Barbecue – Pflugerville – Normal business hours – Tuesday – Sunday – take-out only.
- Brown’s Bar-B-Que – Austin – Open regular business hours take-out only.
- Cattleack Barbeque – Dallas – Open Thursday & Friday for Take Out Only. Thursday featuring Pork Steaks and Friday featuring Pulled Pork Whole Hog
- Chuckwagon BBQ & Burgers – Katy – Normal hours – 7 days a week. Take-out only.
- Convenience West BBQ – Marfa – Normal business hours Friday – Sunday. Take-out only.
- Cooper’s Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que is offering curbside service and delivery at all of their spots. Text or call in order to 512- 496-1958. Hours: 11AM – 8PM. For additional info check out their Facebook page HERE
- CorkScrew BBQ – Spring – Open Tuesday – Saturday for to go orders with a limited menu. Meats vacuum sealed and you can now order online HERE
- Creekside Cookers BBQ – Wimberley – Standard business hours for take-out and curbside pickup.
- Culture ETX – Tyler – will be open for take-out, curbside and delivery. While not a BBQ restaurant, we will be serving some BBQ items.
- Daddy Duncan’s BBQ – Katy – Offering briskets for $ 100.00 with free delivery. ALSO doing a pop-up at ErmaRose Winery Saturday March 21st from 4PM – 7PM. Pickup and to-go only for orders.
- Dayne’s Craft Barbecue – Fort Worth – Based on information they received from the city, they have decided to sell only bulk meat orders. They will be running special pricing to assist during this crisis, hoping that bulk orders may lessen the need to search for meat as often during the week. You can see what they are offering HERE and contact them via phone or DM.
- Derek Allan’s Texas BBQ – Fort Worth – Tuesday – Sunday – Take out options: You can call in an order 817-238-3840 or place an order online HERE
- Eddie O’s BBQ – Houston – Online pre-ordering HERE for Saturday pick with possibly adding weekday pickup. Pickup is staggered and adheres to gathering guidelines and preorders will be capped. Pick up is at the parking lot of D & T Drive Inn.
- Estrada’s Texas Barbecue – Creedmor – Regular business hours Thursday – Sunday. Take out only.
- Evie Mae’s BBQ – Lubbock – Starting this week they will have set up the ability to ‘drive-through’ their parking lot for pickup. Wednesday – Sunday. See the map HERE. Also a to-go station will be set up.
- Feges BBQ – Houston – Greenway Plaza location CLOSED as of March 24th. They will be cooking our remaining inventory and will have a menu out by the end of the day March 24th for pre-orders that will be available for pick-up in the parking lot of our NEW location (Spring Branch Village Shopping Center at 8141 Long Point Road 77055) on Saturday from 9am-1pm.
- Franklin Barbecue – Austin – They are suspending dining room service for the time being, but are offering curbside pickup service. Order online HERE for same day pickup in their parking lot; they will bring it out to you, while you remain in your car. 10% of sales will go toward supporting the Austin Relief Fund with Southern Smoke Foundation
- Gatlin’s BBQ – Houston – They will remain open for takeout business via online ordering HERE and vai phone in orders. Open from 7AM to 6PM. Check social media for updates to their situation.
- Goldee’s Barbecue – Fort Worth, TX – No Longer CLOSED – Starting Saturday April 11th – Saturdays only for the time being offering a limited preorder-only menu including chilled all natural prime briskets for $120, duroc pork ribs for $50, $45 turkey breasts and sausages by the link for $4.50. Sides a la carte (potato salad, coleslaw, and beans), banana pudding, and meat orders come with the typical accoutrements: homemade bread, pickles and white onions. You can find our menu on our website HERE. Order/pay online HERE. Please include if you want lean or fatty brisket in the special instructions box.
- Guess Family Barbecue – Waco – Starting tomorrow(3/18) they will be taking call in orders and online orders for carry-out or curbside pickup. Hours will remain the same (Wed – Sunday) until further notice. Place orders HERE or call 254-313-3436. NOW Delivery! They are open until 8pm .
- Harlem Road Texas BBQ – Richmond – Open regular business hours Wednesday – Sunday take-out only.
- Harris County General Store BBQ Co. – Houston – Delivering whole Briskets, Turkey Breast, Sausage Links(sides by the pint vary). Youc an email email@example.com or call to place an order.
- Heim Barbecue & Catering – 2 Locations – Both restaurants pickup and delivery only. Pre-order for pickup HERE and delivery HERE
- Helberg Barbecue – Woodway – Wednesday – Sunday – Normal hours – Take-out and whole meat items available. Just added curbside delivery.
- Honky Tonk Kid BBQ – Waco – Open for take-out, delivery & curbside delivery.
- Hurtado Barbecue – Arlington – Usual hours Wednesday – Sunday for take-out AND free Delivery on orders $100 or more. Soon to have vacuum sealed meats too.
- Interstellar BBQ – Austin – Offering take out orders, call in orders, and curbside delivery and considering getting into delivery very soon too.
- Iron Works BBQ – Austin – Regular business hours Monday – Saturday with curbside delivery. Call 512-478-4855 to place order.
- Kerlin – Austin – CLOSED – They’ve set up a gofundme for their employees HERE
- Killen’s Barbecue – Houston – Open 7 days a week regular business hours. ALL orders are 15% off. Place an order HERE. ALSO, Saturday March 21st they are giving out BBQ sandwiches and chips to all hospitality workers affected by the shut down at 101 Heights Blvd. starting at 11AM.
- Kreuz Market – Lockhart – NEW HOURS – call ahead to confirm- for take-out only.
- la Barbecue – Austin – Regular business hours Wednesday – Sunday. They have frozen briskets and pork butts available for pick up curb side. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-605-9696
- Lakewood Smokehouse – Dallas. Take out, curbside pick up and delivery via UberEats. Catering via ezCater.
- LaVaca BBQ – Port Lavaca – Thurs – Sunday regular hours. Carry out, to go window, and curbside. 361-894-2333(beef)
- LeRoy & Lewis – Austin – Open normal business hours Wednesday – Sunday. Drive-Thru AND Curbside. Just call them at 512-945-9882. Everything to-go. They also have some basic #texan staples like milk, butter, beef tallow, and tortillas. They may even throw in a roll of TP 🙂
- Liberty BBQ – Round Rock – Tuesday – Sunday – normal business hours. Take-out only.
- Lillian’s Barbecue – Fort Worth – Open this Saturday March 21st. They will be set up under the awning for pick up and to go orders. See the MAP HERE to know where to drive in.
- LJ’s BBQ – Brenham – Wednesday – Saturday to-go only. Working on vacuum sealed meat too.
- Lockhart Smokehouse – Dallas – Regular business hours (7 Days a week)for take-out. They are still working out logistics for potential delivery. They also ship nationwide via Goldbelly HERE
- Loro Austin – Austin – 7 Days a week. Online ordering for take-out (and curbside) via @favor and delivery through @doordash
- Louie Mueller Barbecue – Taylor – Standard business hours Monday – Saturday. Take out options.
- Louie’s Craft BBQ – Buda – Open Thursday – Sunday regular hours. Order online HERE for pickup
- Meyer’s Elgin Smokehouse – Elgin – Open regular business hours walk-up(to-go) or drive thru.
- Micklethwait Craft Meats – Austin – Open Tuesday – Sunday (limited hours) for take-out. They advise checking their social media.
- Mike’s Real Pit BBQ – Grand Prairie – Open Monday – Saturday normal business hours for take-out only.
- Miller’s Smokehouse – Belton – Normal business hours 7 days a week for take-out or carry out plus they are adding curbside service. Here’s a link to a map that shows how that will work. ALSO they have opened Miller’s Grocery List! They have sourced as local as they can: Milk/Cheese: @millkingmilk, & Eggs: @vitalfarms. You can order online at HERE
- Moreno Barbecue – Austin – Thursday – Sunday. Normal business hours. Take-out only.
- Opie’s BBQ – Spicewood – Dining room closed, but you are welcome to come inside to place your to-go order. They will be taking to go orders over the phone (830-693-8660) or you can send us a message here on Instagram or Facebook. They will also deliver to you based on distance free of charge if you are unable to pickup your order.
- Panther City BBQ – Open regular business hours (Wednesday – Sunday) for call 682- 499-5618 for carry out, curbside delivery, and free delivery with orders over $100 within a 5mile radius of 76104.
- Pecan Lodge – Dallas – Home delivery is available now. Drive-thru pick up is available from our commissary at 1618 W. Commerce St. 8 am-5 pm SEVEN DAYS A WEEK. Take-out only from our restaurant in Deep Ellum starting March 20th – regular business hours. Go HERE to place delivery order.
- Pioneer BBQ – Nixon – Open regular business hours (10AM -3PM) Monday – Saturday – Take out and curbside service.
- Pinkerton’s Barbecue – Reopening Wednesday March 25th where they will be doing curbside and take out for now. Bulk orders filled every Wednesday. Rotating menu of BBQ and other comfort food Wednesday- Sunday. Delivery via DoorDash.
- Pizzitola’s Bar-B-Cue – Houston – Regular business hours – Monday – Saturday 11:00AM – 8:00PM. Call your orders in or you can email to email@example.com or order online at HERE
- Pustka Family Barbeque – Hutto – Monday – Saturday – standard hours – take-out only.
- Rejino BBQ – construction this week. Next week available for take-out.
- Roegels Barbecue – Houston – Regular business hours 7 days a week. Take-out available. Call or email too.
- Rollin’ Smoke BBQ – Austin – Open regular business hours. Call 512-705-5499 to place order for to-go and delivery. Drive thru spot opened too.
- Rudy’s ‘Country Store’ Bar-B-Q – Chain – Usual business hours open for take-out only.
- Rusty Buckle BBQ – New Caney – Normal business hours – Wednesday – Saturday – take-out only.
- Salt Lick BBQ – Driftwood/Round Rock – They are currently offering a 25% discount for all BBQ orders at HERE with the code ‘TOGETHER’. Get their meat and more shipped to you. They are also set up with “curbside pickup” in Driftwood for those who’d like to order takeout. Please call they at 512-858-4959 to place your order. They ARE accepting credit cards for to-go orders .
- San Marcos BBQ – Normal business eyes – 7 Days a week. Online ordering for pickup and delivery HERE
- Schmidt Family Barbecue – Bee Cave – 7 Days a week, regular hours. Take out only.
- Smiley’s Barbecue – Roanoke – Going to sell fully cooked vacuum sealed meat Friday and Saturday at 11AM. Email or text the order to 817-675- 2656.
- Smitty Market – Lockhart – Open for take-out normal business hours.
- Slaughter’s BBQ Oasis – Sulphur Springs – Normal business hours – Wednesday – Saturday. Take-out only.
- Smoke-A-Holics BBQ – Fort Worth – Usual schedule – Take available – Wednesday – Saturday 11-7 or sold out
- Smokey Joe’s BBQ – Dallas – Normal business hours. Tuesday through Sunday. Place your to-go orders HERE to have ready to pick up in store.
- Snow’s Barbecue – Lexington – CLOSED for the foreseeable future.
- South BBQ & Kitchen – San Antonio – Offering curbside pickup. You can place your order HERE
- Southside Market & Barbeque – Elgin & Bastrop – Normal business hours, Dine-in, take out, online orders and drive thru. Austin location – Normal business hours – to-go/call ahead and online orders only. Online ordering for all locations HERE. Also shipping nationwide continues uninterrupted HERE
- Spring Creek Barbecue – Multiple locations – Regular business hours for take-out. Place order HERE and delivery via DoorDash HERE.
- Stanley’s Famous Pit Bar-B-Que – Tyler – Monday – Saturday regular hours. Order online HERE for curbside and take-out. If you call when you arrive(and give them the number associated with your parking spot) they will run the BBQ out to your car.
- Stiles Switch BBQ & Brew – Austin – Open normal business hours(7 days a week) for all your take-out needs. Place orders online HERE
- Teddy’s Barbecue – Weslaco – Take Out and Delivery service only. You can Call, Text, or Email your order in to 956-532-6124, firstname.lastname@example.org. Curbside Pick Up will be available starting this Wednesday March 18th. Delivery is available in the Don-Wes-Mer Area. Packages available too. See them HERE
- Terry Black’s Barbecue – Austin/Dallas – Normal business hours – 7 days a week take-out only. Closing at 8:30 at both locations. Also tons of vacuum sealed meat. Pre-oder HERE
- Tejas Chocolate + Barbecue – Tomball – Tuesday – Saturday – take out and delivery. You can now order online HERE
- T-Ghost BBQ – Weslaco – Offering pre-packed BBQ delivered to you. Contact them at 956-2740-4504
- The Brisket House – Houston – All 3 locations open Monday – Saturday 11AM – 8PM with a full menu for carry out and DoorDash.
- The Meating Place BBQ – Pinehurst – Drive thru, order online HERE or call in.
- The Patriotic Pig – North Richland Hills – Open Thursday – Sunday regular business hours. Dining room is closed. Delivery and curbside pickup only. They recommend placing order HERE
- Slow Bone – Dallas – Customers can get orders through the line to-go or you can place your order over the phone at (214)377-7727, or via e-mail. For your convenience, use their pre-order form and return it to email@example.com
- The Switch Dripping – Dripping Springs – Open 7 days a week usual business hours. Food available for to go and curbside pickup. Place to-go orders by calling in for same day pickup at 512-212-7211. Place delivery orders HERE
- Tin Roof BBQ – Atascocita – Hours – 11AM – 8PM Tuesday – Saturday / Closed Sun/Mon. Take-out only.
- Two Bros BBQ Market – San Antonio – 7 Days a week 11AM – 8PM(Sunday 7PM) with curbside, to-go and delivery available.
- Truth Barbeque – Brehnam location CLOSED indefinitely. Truth Houston – Offering extensive to-go menu, curbside pick up, and delivery service if you are within 3 miles of the restaurant See to-go menu HERE. All meats are vacuum sealed.
- Tylers Barbeque – Amarillo – Their dine-in lobby is closed. Beginning Saturday March 21st, call ahead your order for curbside delivery at 806-331-2271. Additionally, they will will have a drive-up feature in the parking lot to order from your vehicle. Please note their new business hours will be 11:00AM – 5:00PM Tuesday – Saturday. .
- Valentina’s Tex Mex BBQ – Austin – NEW – CLOSED MONDAY & TUESDAY(Open 7:30 – 8PM Wednesday – Sunday) Dining room is closed. Take-out orders only. Just set up online ordering HERE
- Vaqueros Texas Bar-B-Q – Grapevine – Cancelling all public events. Beginning this week they are doing free home delivery for orders over $ 50.00 Tuesday through Saturday
- Wright on Taco – Harleton – Tuesday – Saturday – normal business hours for take-out.
- Zavala’s Barbecue – Grand Prairie – ONLY open on Saturday now(no Friday). Pre-order. Free delivery on orders over $175 or more within 20 miles. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to place orders and for more info.
- Bam Bams BBQ – Orem – Open regular business hours Monday – Saturday for take-out. ALSO, they have added drive thru as an option.
- ZZQ Texas Craft Barbeque – Richmond – Beginning March 19th they be offering curbside pickup Thursday – Saturday between the hours of 11AM and 5PM. Please call 804-528-5648 or 804-310-5711 between the hours of 10:30AM and 4:30PM to place an order. Please see their website HERE for a condensed menu of meats, sandwiches, and sides available for takeout. Also offering whole chilled meats [brisket, pork shoulder, pork spare ribs, turkey breast] for reheating on Friday’s ONLY [order by phone or email email@example.com].
- Jack’s BBQ – Seattle – Standard business hours 7 days a week. Go HERE to order take-out or delivery.